Friday, July 12, 2013

Non-Toxic Microwave Cleaner

OK, this is embarrassing. Our microwave was disgusting…like I shouldn’t even show these pictures on the internet because it was that gross.

I had something boil over and then I didn’t clean it up. We don’t use our microwave that often, so it just sat there for a few weeks. When I went to use it the next time I was appalled by what I found! This nasty brown crud all over the plate and splattered on the walls and ceiling of the microwave.

Yuck

But guess what? I didn’t need any toxic harsh cleaners to make it like new again.

All I needed was Shaklee all-purpose cleaner made with Basic H2.

Spray it on, let it sit for 5 min and look how easy the yuck wiped off. It took no effort at all!

Microwave Platebefore after microwaveMicrowave

IMG_9456

Now isn’t that much better? It only took me 10 min and I had a clean microwave again. Best of all, I used a non-toxic cleaner that only cost me pennies to make.

Do you want to learn more about Shaklee’s Get Clean product line? Click below.

Get Clean Button

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Guess what?! In the month of July, you can get a free membership with any purchase. That means 15% your order and 15% off ALL future orders!

Free Membership

So, what are you waiting for, order some Basic H2 today!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...